Linlithgow Camera Club
Constitution & Rules
- The club shall be called LINLITHGOW CAMERA CLUB.
- Membership shall be open to all interested in photography.
- Acceptance of the constitution and competition rules is implicit in membership of the club.
- Annual Subscriptions and weekly subscriptions will be at a rate determined at the Annual General Meeting.
- The officials shall consist of President, Secretary, Competition Secretary and Treasurer. The officials shall constitute the Executive Committee. The Executive Committee has the power of co-option to fill any vacancies during the period of office. All members should be regarded as the committee.
- The Executive Committee members will be elected annually at the Annual General Meeting.
- For committee meetings a quorum shall consist of three, of whom two must be from the Executive Committee.
- Three weeks notice to all members must be given before the Annual General Meeting is held.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting may be called at any time by the Executive Committee and also on receipt of two weeks written notice to them by fifty percent of the membership stating cause. Members will be notified accordingly.
- The Executive Committee shall manage the affairs of the club.
- The Secretary shall keep minutes of all meetings and conduct general club correspondence. The Competition Secretary shall conduct correspondence relevant to that office. The treasurer shall collect all monies due and provide an audited balance sheet for inspection at the Annual General Meeting.
- The Executive Committee must ratify any expenditure.
- Any member may be expelled from the club at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
- No equipment to be removed from the club premises.
- No alteration or addition to these rules shall be made except at the Annual General Meeting or an Extraordinary General Meeting.