Welcome to the website of Linlithgow Camera Club.
We are a small, informal, friendly group of like minded, enthusiastic amateurs who meet every Tuesday evening between 7pm and 9:00pm in the Springfield Community Wing in Linlithgow – see map for location click here.
We welcome new members from all age groups and of any ability -our membership ranges from beginner to semi-professional.
All of the members are now embracing digital techniques as well as the usual photography methods.
We also have Open Competitions and Theme Nights to allow a bit of friendly competitive banter amongst the members and to get constructive criticism of your work.
Every year we take part in the annual West Lothian Club Competition with entries in all categories being accepted from the membership. The club won the overall competition in 2002, so we have something to aim for in future years.
We also take part in the annual East – West competition, which is held between East Lothian clubs and West Lothian clubs.
To get to the Community Wing – Meeting Room
- Turn into the school car park (your cars may be parked here instead of on the main road)
- To the right of the school building, there is another set of gates, go through them, past the wire cages – the Community Wing is to your left
- There are 2 doors to go through to get into the main area
- Head diagonally across the main area to the door with the Camera Club Notice
- Then through the 2 doors and up the stairs